Fireplaces Destroys Home And Man By Igniting Sleeping Farmers Pants.

by grillrepair on October 7, 2014

This is a strange news article I was reading:

http://www.thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/news/cornwall_news/11507006.86_year_old_farmer_died_after_trousers_caught_fire_while_he_slept/

Apparently this guy went to sleep in front of the fireplace so he could stay warm but his pants caught on fire.  He woke up on fire and neighbors heard screaming.  A neighbor on the same property saw black smoke pouring out and called paramedics.   The 86 year old farmer died from injuries which started by the fireplace burning his pants while he was sleeping.

I think thats very sad and a very anti-clamatic way to go although I suppose most of us die without much of a bang and at least this did go bang.  I think I better start sleeping naked.

 

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Previous post:

Next post: